Medical Support from an NHS GP
Dr. Webberley will help with medical support or advice
Medical support for transgender people seeking help can be provided by Dr. Helen Webberley, who is an NHS GP with specialist training in sexual health. Dr. Webberley also runs a private Gender Identity Clinic which people can access either in person or online. This service was initially available through our online forums and also Net Doctor. We have recommended her services to quite a number of people now and they have all reported back that they have received high quality care, compassion and understanding from Dr. Webberley.
Dr. Webberley’s Mission Statement is:
- You are never too young or never too old to get help and support.
- Whether you just need some advice about your thoughts and feelings, or whether you are ready to start the transition then please contact me for advice.
- If you are already taking hormones and would like a more reputable source, with full medical monitoring, then I can help you.
- Full medical service available including mental health assessments, medical assessments, blood tests, medication.
- Please know that hormones cannot be prescribed without a full assessment.
- Assessments can be face to face, email, telephone, video-call to suit your needs (see link at bottom of the page).
To help guide you, Dr. Webberely has released a series of very short and snappy videos which can be viewed below:-
To contact Dr. Webberley for a free initial consultation, please visit her website by clicking on the link below:-
Confidential advice on transgender matters by a qualified GP
Alternative, you can phone Dr. Webberley on 02477 220 180
3,784 total views, 3 views today